“Dishes” developer Dishonest Entertainment announced Tuesday that it is withdrawing a lawsuit filed in August claiming that game designer Michael Levy breached contract and made a false statement to the court in a defamation lawsuit filed by the game’s publisher.

In a statement, Dishonest said it was not able to comment on the specific matter at hand.

The lawsuit, which was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court in February, alleges that Levy made false statements to the Los Angeles Superior Court judge who was overseeing Levy’s defamation case.

Levy, a former video game designer at Activision Blizzard, is a plaintiff in the lawsuit.

The judge is now retired.

Dishonored 2 director Alex Hutchinson has said that he did not speak to Levy during the game development process.

He is also said to have said that the game is “defamation-free” when it was released in August.

Levys lawyers, meanwhile, told BuzzFeed News that he was not fired, but had been forced out because of the allegations.

Levies attorneys declined to comment further.

Dishes was one of two Dishonest titles that was also nominated for a Game of the Year award in November.

That game, Dishonored: The Black Plague, was a $50 million blockbuster that was widely praised for its gameplay, character development and narrative, as well as its cinematic presentation and soundtrack.