BANGKOK — A Pinoy restaurant is coming under fire for its tasty food, with some critics calling for a boycott of the restaurant.

A restaurant in the province of Pinoy called Pinoy’s favorite restaurant is known as “Pinoy’s most delicious food,” the official news agency, Xinhua, said.

The restaurant is located in the central city of Tachibana, about 15 kilometers (9 miles) northeast of the capital.

People who visited the restaurant and shared their opinions on social media said the food was delicious and worth eating.

“It’s delicious, it’s amazing that it’s in Tachiba,” one person told the news agency.

“I can’t believe that we are eating this food.

I am eating here and this is my favorite food.”

Another posted: “This is my absolute favorite restaurant in Tashkent.

I have been to Pinoy restaurants before, but never this one.

It’s a bit old but I love it.

I think it is the best food in the world.”

A local resident, Tichun Mueyong, said the Pinoy cuisine was also good.

“If you have been here for a while, you’ll be amazed how much food there is.

There is a variety of food, from noodles to rice to sweet dishes,” he said.

“You can get everything.

If you eat here, you will never go back to your hometown again.”

The Pinoy people have a taste for food and a taste of traditional culture, which has made it the region’s second-largest food market.

But there are concerns over the safety of the food.

According to a 2014 report by the Institute of Agriculture and Trade and the Center for the Study of Philippine Food, the number of people hospitalized due to foodborne illnesses has increased more than 500 percent in the past decade.

Some have been hospitalized after eating raw meat or seafood contaminated with botulism toxin.

In October, a food safety investigation was opened into a restaurant in Manila where a man died from botulistic poisoning.

Another local restaurant, which is part of a larger chain called The Kitchen at the Manila Hilton, was also shut down earlier this month after an employee suffered botulist poisoning.